Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Black Friday & Cyber Monday SALE



Whoo Hoo!!! I'm having a Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale on my Vintage Ice Cream Cups!


My family loves these for Ice Cream, sherbet, chex mix, apple sauce, chocolate pudding, M&M's and more! My customers use them for cupcakes, make them into cute 4th of July baskets, use them for icecream socials, circus and carnival birthday parties and even use them for their weddings!I also use these for my crafts: Organizing beads, paper shapes, ribbon snipets, foam squares, paper clips etc.My kids use them for sequins, googly eyes, glitter, small pencils etc.I have used these for my kids birthday parties, and they always get rave reviews!! I'm sure you'll be smitten with them just as we have been!

I also carry the adorable little Wood Spoons
Our cups are Featured in the Spring 2011 edition of Flea Market Style Magazine! They were really great for my son's Baseball Party!
These are deeply discounted, so take advantage of this great sale. It ends Monday 11/28/11 midnight EST. You can enter my store here!
Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
Caroline

No comments: