Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Madeleine's Patisserie Party

As I continue working on my son & daughter's parties, I thought I'd share a couple more pics with you.
Madeleine loves pastel drop mints, so I wanted to display them in a fun way for her party. Since there's always so many things to buy, I went "shopping" through the things I already own instead of just buying more stuff. A while ago I found this neat jewelry tree from IKEA -it's a great base for my "sweet tree".

I bought adorable cupcake liners from my local bakery shop and punched 2 holes. Charcoal twine from the Twinery worked great as a hanger!




You'll have to stop by again soon to see all the photos after the parties!

11 comments:

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

Oh my, what an adorable party, my Isabella would love it! And your banner is too, too cute. Really over-the-top!

Anonymous said...

I love the pink and green with black!

weze said...

how cute is this party ensemble!!

Auntie Em said...

Love your treat tree! The twine is such a fun way to hang the little holders.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Mommy n Me Blog said...

I came from twinery bloghop super excited about this giveaway! This card is supper adorable I love anything pinwheel looking.

Nanna said...

OMG! What cute "hot air balloons". Love the twine!

Lori Barnett said...

super fun ideas!

Anonymous said...

Adorable use of the tree.

BetC said...

What a great idea for party cups... The colors are great together!! tfs

Unknown said...

Oh Wow! AMAZING

Kelly said...

love the tree, such a cute idea!