Monday, January 31, 2011

Where did January go?

Did your January fly by as quickly? Mine sure did! I was super busy the last few weeks getting ready for our annual Wild Game banquet Jan 29th. My husband and I worked tirelessly building and decorating a cabin set and I designed these really cool hors' oeuvres tables out of logs. Good thing he saved a bunch for me to choose from! It's fantastic being married to an Arborist!
I'm actually going to sell these in my NEW Etsy store! I think they would be so great for a Woodland or Rustic chic wedding! We made 6 of them. They're around 3 1/2' to 4 1/2' tall. The bigger slices of wood are about 3' across.


So I'm submitting this fun little card before the strike of midnight to fulfill my duty as a Twinery design team member :)

I cut out a 3 1/4" cardstock circle and cut that in half. Took my mono adhesive....put a good amount on and adhered the twine. When I got to the Lilac, I just cut away the extra cardstock.
Since I didn't have a cute little "love" stamp, I hand wrote it with my white Signo pen!

That's it! Simple. Cute.

3 comments:

Shauna K said...

those tables are AMAZING!! and I totally want to try the twine rainbow now :D fabulous job!

Stephanie said...

I love the rainbow on this card! I've been wanting to make one with twine, but never figured out how until seeing this!

Christine said...

Oh this card is so stinkin' cute! Would you consider submitting it for our clouds call on Practical Scrappers? practicalscrapperscards@gmail.com